- Reservations must be secured by an authorised credit/debit card. At this point you authorise Kinnettles Mansion Ltd to charge the card for any sums owing to us.
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% is required for reservations of 8 or more guests.
- Prices are quoted inclusive of VAT at the current rate. Kinnettles Mansion Ltd reserves the right to amend prices should the VAT rate change before the date of your stay and the Client will be liable for any additional costs as arising as a consequence of such change.
- Check-in begins at 3pm on the day of arrival. On your day of departure we would appreciate you vacating your room by 11am. Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and may be subject to a late check-out charge.
- Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Kinnettles Mansion. If you would like further details please contact the Hotel.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 72 hours before the date of arrival with no charge. Where a deposit has been paid cancelling will result in a loss of this deposit.
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the date of arrival will be charged the full value of the entire booking.
- Cancellations must be done so in writing either by letter or Email.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds due to delayed or cancelled flights, personal injuries or illness. We strongly recommend that all clients have full current travel/cancellation insurance.
- Should Kinnettles Mnasion Ltd. cancel any reservation, all deposits and payments will be refunded in full.
- Your privacy is important to us. It is Kinnettles Mansion’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, http://www.kinnettlesmansion.com, and other sites we own and operate.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. What data we store, we’ll protect within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law. Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- This policy is effective as of 1 April 2019.